Monday, August 27, 2012

Weight Loss Summary: Week 6

So I lost the 1 pound that I gained last week. Which puts me back at 254 lbs. This is the closest that  I have been to 250 lbs in a very long time and I am thinking about kicking it into overdrive the next couple of weeks in hopes of getting under to 250 lbs.

So as I mentioned last week, I made a YouTube playlist of different workout videos. There is Zumba, Salsa, strength training, in-home walking, some Jillian Micheal,  Bob Harper, and more. Each video is anywhere from 10 minutes to 50 minutes. There is a good variety here. As time goes on I will add more videos to the playlist. I will share the link below. If you see ore know of some videos that you would like to see added (this workout playlist is for any and everyone), just let me know.

If you or someone you know has a weight loss success story that you/they want to share, please contact me. I would love to do feature stories about that.

Here is the link to the playlist. Tell me what you think! I subscribed to a couple of the trainers channels. If you like them then do the same.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL226EB870C89654F9&feature=mh_lolz

Until next time loves!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Well done :) That is amazing. You are doing really well. Wishing you continued success :) X

    ReplyDelete