Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weight Loss Journy: Week 3 Summary

Sorry this is late. I am very busy this week so I will not be posting as often as I normally would.

I just wanted to give you an update about how things are going. I am down 2.9 lbs this week!!!!!! That makes a total of 5.3 lbs lost since I started 3 weeks ago. I am very happy with that since I have a goal of loosing at least 5 lbs per month. Walking and water were my best friends last week!!!

Let me know how things are going with your WL Journey in the comments below. If you would like your success to be featured in an upcoming blog, click on my name to view my profile and send me a message.

Until next time loves!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Porsha! I am on a WL journey as well. I am doing Jenny Craig and I am down 6.2 pounds after 2 weeks. Very excited. Trying to lose 100 pounds total, 30 by November. Good luck with your journey!

    ~Jen
    Jenstangledthreads.blogspot.com
    Interactive Blogging Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great!!! I have a goal of 110 lbs total. I am glad that you found a program that works for you. Keep it up!!!

      Delete