Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Items Listed From Last Week

Three items were added to the shop last week. Click on the title above each pic to go directly to that page.












Let me know what you think!!!!!

I am working on my Weight Loss Week 4 Summary but I am having trouble getting my actual weight. I adopted a cat over the weekend and she follows me every where I go in the house when I get up in the morning and when I come home from work. She steps on the scale with me, being curious of course. So once I get a number, I will be posting!!!!

Until Next Time Loves!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the red lily hair pin. So tropical! Makes me what to be at the beach with flowers in my hair!
    Weight loss is a tough journey. I've been doing a boot camp for almost a year now. Haven't lost alot of weight, but am down from a size 12 to an 8 so that's a plus. It's HARD work! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hair clips! They would definitely dress up any hairstyle

    Congratulation on the kitty! They are so much fun. I have one that follows me around too. It's so cute. I'd rather have a cat like that than one I can't handle. I see a lot of those where I work. Enjoy your new little family member.

    Looking forward to your weight loss summary. It's good to know I'm not alone here.

    ReplyDelete