Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weight Loss Summary: Week 4

Greetings!!!!

I am just getting back from a family event that was this past weekend. I had tons to do to prep for it. I am trying to get back into the swing of things but it may take some time!!!

So I lost 0.3 lbs this week. I am happy with that considering that I did not do any extra walking this week and I was around lots of food. I really didn't eat any sweets and I tried to go for any fruits and veggies first. There was lots of pasta and I limited my consumption of that.

That is all for now. I will get back on my schedule of posting and walking this week.

Until next time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Porsha, its so nice to meet you. I too struggle with my weight and definitely find eating lots of fruits, veggies and exercising helps. Persevere and you will get results!
    Michelle
    www.healthiersteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for maintaining self control! It's so hard when we are surrounded by delicious food. And on the plus side, you did show a loss! Keep up the good work and remember, I'm on this road with you.

    ReplyDelete