Friday, January 11, 2013

Sexy Friday Featuring Jesse Williams

I am a huge Grey's Anatomy Fan. And like many of other Grey's female fans, we have enjoyed the very delicious eye candy that they have given us on Thursday nights for the last few years. Between McDreamy, McSteamy (very sad that he is gone), Karev, and Hunt, oh weee! It is enough to make a girl go to sleep smiling (especially if there are some shirtless scenes). This week's feature is for a name that you may have noticed I left off of the list above, Jesse Williams, otherwise known as Jackson Avery. Think that I am starting to notice that I have a thing for eyes!!! Enjoy ladies! Let me know if you have any feature suggestions!

jesse williams 0 Afternoon eye candy: Jesse Williams (30 photos)
















Until next time loves!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Porsha, I love Grey's Anatomy and I think he is the most gorgeous man out there right now! Great feature!
    Sandy
    http://savardstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could just look him in the eyes all day!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hooray for Grey's Anatomy!
    His eyes are certainly piercing ;) Good choice!

    ReplyDelete