Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Find Your Motivation

Making a change in your life is not always the easiest thing to do. Whether it is getting in shape, starting a new business, starting a new job, or even a new relationship, it all takes work and dedication. If you go into something haphazardly you are going to fail. If you go into something without a plan, you will more than likely fail.

Sometimes, once you get into something (whether it would be any of the situations above) things may go slower that what you hoped and expected. I know that it did for me now that I am coming up on the one year anniversary of opening my shop. But you have to keep going. You have to remember why you started doing whatever it is that you are doing in the first place. I keep pursing my dream of my shop (and the other shop I plan on opening in about a year from now) because when I do start a family, I can have the financial freedom to be home with them. I am moving through my weight loss journey because I want to be around for them and whenever I do get married, I don't want my weight to keep me from my dream dress.

I keep those things in mind when I am working out, deciding on what to eat, and creating new items and sales. The reason that you started your journey will have to keep you motivated. You may even find new reasons along your journey. The show The Biggest Loser is a big motivation for me in my weight loss journey. I cannot watch that show and just sit on my butt. I workout through the first 45 minutes of it at least. Frankly, I don't know how anyone can watch that show and not get up and do something to be healthier. Sometimes during the show's off season I watch old seasons on Netflix.

So stay on your path. Keep going. No matter what nay sayers or even that little evil pixie of yours that is telling you that you can't. Only you can make your dreams come true. Get up and do it. Keep going.

Share your motivational stories!!!!

Until next time loves!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment