Monday, July 30, 2012

Weight Loss Journey: Week 2

I did not loose or gain this week.

I did not exercise much this week. I have to get better at forcing myself to make time to exercise. Matter of fact, I need to make it something that I just do and if I don't do it, I feel like my day is off. I did eat more fresh fruits and veggies this week. I am still walking to work but with no errands to run this week (actually I could have gone to the store but I didn't really HAVE to), I didn't do any additional walking. I did do the stairs once at work. Went from the basement to the fourth floor. I was sooooo winded after that.

I was craving some bread bad. I am a carb junkie. I came to that realization some month ago and I have yet to figure out how to get that under control. I don't have a major sweet tooth, but being a carb junkie, some of my favorite snacks are bready (i.e. honey buns, swiss rolls, brownies, toast, cookies, cakes, etc.). Before I re-started my weight loss journey, I would go through almost two loaves of bread per week. If there is only one loaf of bread in my freezer, I equate that to there not being any food in my kitchen the fridge, freezer, and cabinets have plenty of food in them. I am just crazy in that way and I am not sure how to deal with that. If you have any suggestions on how to help with that, I am more than open to hear them.

That is all for now. Until next time loves!!!