Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th Sillies

I wasn't going to post anything today but I just had to share this with you. I did the silliest and stupidest thing this morning. Now I live one mile from my day job, so I walk to work. I was about half way to work this morning, looked down at the sidewalk waiting for traffic to clear for me to cross the street and I had on two different pair of sneakers!!! I had to laugh at myself!!!

The horrible part is that they were two different colors, so I couldn't even attempt to get away with it. Now normally, I have a pair of flats in the bag that I carry to work. So I thought that I would just continue to work and change my shoes once I got outside of my building. Looked in there and no flats to be found. So I turned around and went back home and then did my best attempt of a power walk to get to work. I was only 30 minutes late to work!!! SMH!!!

Not only were the shoes two different colors, they were two different brands that have two completely different fits. The black on was a Sketcher Toner and the white one was a New Balance walking shoe. How I didn't tell the difference is beyond me!! And no, I did not get dressed in the dark!!!! And yes, I am overweight, but I can see my feet and get to them just fine!!! I don't know what happened this morning!!!

I am still laughing at myself!! I hope you got a laugh out of this too. Feel free to share your sillies of today!!

Until next time loves!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment