Thursday, September 25, 2014

I'm Back To Blogging!

Hi al! Yes, I am back to blogging and hopefully for good this time. Working on so many things, often times something will get lost in the shuffle and blogging was that thing for me. Why did I decide to blog again? Well, blogging was/is therapeutic for me. It helps me settle my thoughts when everything gets jumbled, plus it is a great venting mechanism. Also, I want to reconnect with the followers I have herr and gain some more. As a business owner, self branding is just as important as important as business branding.

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Porsha Deun and I am the owner and creative head for fashion accessory power house Deon & Dion. Deon & Dion is currently on Etsy and sells everything from hair accessories to men's handkerchiefs and lapel pins. One can seriously coordinate the accessories for their entire wedding party in my store. Deon & Dion even has corsages but I am discontinuing them (they are 70% off). I am big fans of General Hospital, Shonda Rimes' Thursdays (Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and How To Get Away With Murder), Trey Songz, & Idris Elba.

So first order of business, I want to thank all of my followers (there aren't many of you yet but this is still sincere) for not only sticking around during my on and off again relationship with blogging. I will try to do better. My goal is at least three posts per week. That should be very doable. I also want to again thank those that showed their love and support  to me when I came out about my infertility issues and the struggles that I have with it. If you haven't read the post, you can find it here.

Second, here is an update on what has been going on with Deon & Dion and myself:

- Deon & Dion hit 100 online sales this past June (it took nearly 2.5 years but YAAAAY) and is on target to hit 2015007 by year's end.

- Lapel pins were added to our men's accessory line just over one month ago. They are well on their way to being our number one selling item this year.

- I am currently working on our 2015 Bridal accessory line, which will be debuting in a fashion show in November and will be available in my shop shortly after. Dates to be announced later.

- In addition to the bridal line, I am also working in two other projects that I am keeping close to my chest, one of which I am hoping to reveal by the end of the year.

- I have found love!!! A picture of my love and I will come later. He is my everything. I think this one just may be forever.

Those are all of the updates for now.

I will check with you all later.

Love. Fashion. Wellness.

Porsha Deun

No comments:

Post a Comment