Friday, September 26, 2014

Random Thoughts Wednesday

So I am getting back into the swing of blogging while still running my business, working in the new line, and other projects. All is going fairly well thus far.

Here are some random thoughts I have had throughout the week.

- Most of my blog posts are coming from the app on my phone until I get a new laptop or tablet. I just discovered how to add a picture to the post on the mobile app! Ha!

- I have not however figured out how to schedule posts. I guess I just have to save them and publish them when I want them released.

- I am going to have to use my calendar more to remember all of this! Lol

- The fall colors coming in here in Michigan have my mind rumbling with ideas for new spring items. Fall, spring, whatever! That is just how my mind works sometimes.

- Do you ever feel like social media is just too damn much sometimes? My brain gets crosswired with all of the different accounts, both personal and business. Then I had to block a few ignoramuses on Twitter this past week. People really need to get a life.

- I am so excited for Shondaland Thursday this week! Did ant of you see Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and/or HTGAWM premieres last week? OMG!!! I am so addicted and Shonda is crazy talented. Tell me what you think pf the shows so far.

- Is Steve Burton coming back to General Hospital or what?  If not, then they need to change all of his pic at his love ones homes ASAP! I feel like they are just teasing me with the possibility of his return AND I DON'T LIKE IT! Lol

- People really need to read before they speak. I am just saying, it will save us both time & frustration.

That is all fqir now my loves.

Until next time, fashion, love, and wellness.

Porsha Deun

No comments:

Post a Comment