Friday, September 26, 2014

Items of the Week

One of the things that I would like to start doing is featuring two items for the week from Etsy, one being a Deon & Dion item, the other being an item that I love from another shop that I just want to promote. This will be a good way to promote my items as well as others.

DO NOT SEND ME ITEMS TO BE FEATURED! This blog is not going to turn into a promotional blog and I do not have time to go through emails looking for items to feature. If and when I like an item that I come across, I will feature it. I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart. I am not looking for free items or reciprocal features.

I just suddenly got a feeling that I am going to have to repeat the above paragraph with each of those posts. Hmmmm.

The first item is something that I would love to have in my design room (once I move). It is a beautiful watercolor and ink print from Jessica Illustrations. I can honestly say that I LOVE looking through her shop.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/99597504/print-from-original-watercolor-pen-and

The second item is from my shop. It is our signature Ruffle Flower Hair Pins in hot pink & baby blue. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/171698371/hair-pins-hot-pink-and-baby-blue-satin




No comments:

Post a Comment