Monday, April 21, 2014

New Items Preview!! 4/21/14

I will be adding a few new floral crowns to Deon & Dion this week. They are gorgeous (of course, I would think so). They are perfect for outdoor weddings and boho chic summer dresses and skirts. One I loved so much I had to make a second one to keep for myself! Can you guess which one it was??? If you guess correctly, I will randomly select an item from my shop to send to you!!! Leave your answer in the comments and send a private message to us on Facebook saying that you entered the contest. We will contact you via FB if you win! This is such a random contest!!!! Was not planning it at all!

Here are the pictures of the new floral crowns:











8 comments:

  1. SO Pretty :)

    Popped over from "all about blogspot"

    Have a lovely week, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the purple one the best. These would be lovely for an outdoor wedding, or prom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that they are perfect for an outdoor wedding or prom. I took a set of pictures with a white background and then another set outside and the ones from outside looked so much better.

      Delete
  3. These look really nice Porsha! I do the same thing when I'm crocheting! I have to make myself one bc I like it so much.. Plus it's good promotion! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right!!! I often keep one for myself, or make one for my mom and little cousin. They are my promoters!

      Delete
  4. They look great! I would say you kept the purple one!

    ReplyDelete