Thursday, April 17, 2014

Random Thoughts

This is my first random thoughts. Just some things that have been on my mind this week. Feel free to laugh, agree, or not agree.


  • I watched the season premier of Wife Swap this past Tuesday. I still have not figured out Jermaine Jackson's hair (that was my sole reason for watching it). That case is still open.
  • After snow again this week in Michigan (which, in some areas, broke the record for most snow during a winter season), it would be really nice if for the next 5 winters, it just didn't snow at all.
  • Ever just have something in you hand, set it down, get ready to go back to it just a couple of minutes later to discover that it has ran off??? I believe my crafting scissors have not liked me at all this week. I can put them down and then can't find them when I need them again!
  • This one is actually tip: Make more of an effort to smile. Think of something that makes you smile if you have too. You will be surprised at how much better you will feel.
  • Chocolate milk is the best beverage EVER!!! Whoever came up with the thought of putting chocolate in milk deserves a Nobel Prize. If all of the world leaders would drink some chocolate milk while talking to each other, there would seriously be world peace.
That is all for now! Until next time loves!!

Love. Fashion. Wellness.
Porsha Deun

2 comments:

  1. I have done several of the things you mention here. If you read my blog you'll smile and say, hey I said that too!

    Following from All About BlogSpot Etsy team: http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com and www.marketsofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! I followed back on the Jean Patch blog

      Delete