Wednesday, April 16, 2014

300th Item!!!!

Greetings!!!

Just yesterday I listed the 300th item to my shop, Deon and Dion. It is actually the result of a custom order for my princess of a little cousin Madisyn (I will get pictures of her in it later). Funny enough, it is just a blinged out version of the very first items that I listed!!! It is a large pink ruffle flower with a double edge rhinestone trim. Each rhinestone was added individually by hand (it literally took me all day to do it). There are nearly 200 rhinestones on this hair flower, as the rhinestones are on both sides of the edges of the flower. Pictures of the item are below!!!

To go directly to this item, click here.






That is all for now.

Until next time loves!!!

Fashion. Love. Wellness.
Porsha Deun

10 comments:

  1. How pretty!! I don't know if I'd have the patience the sit down and apply each rhinestone.. So bravo to you! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It took me all day to apply those. If it hadn't been for my Princess little cousin, I wouldn't not have thought to do it.

      Delete
  2. I love the sparkles on this rosette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I gave my cousin her's yesterday and she kept spinning it around and saying "ooohhhhh....sparklyyyyyy". lol

      Delete
  3. Very nice, I love it! Pink is one of my most favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, 200 rhinestones?! Crazy! lol but super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My hands cramped up a bit putting all of them on. No my little cousin wants a second one to attach to her recital dress so the flower in her hair and the flower on her dress matches!!! Crazy child!! Lol. But, I must say, the flower I made her looks better with the dress than the flower that came on it.

      Delete
  5. Very very lovely work !!! a lot of patience :)
    returning the <3 from www.vintagebyrachel.com
    XO Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete