Monday, October 13, 2014

It's Monday!

How was everyone's week? Things were a little crazy here. I intended on making only four to six new items last week. I made 18. I got into a rhythm and just kept going. New color combinations just kept popping into my head. Most of the new items were lapel pins to match some existing hair pins. 12 of the 18 new items are pictured below and are already listing in my store. The other six are waiting for hardware and photos.

Speaking of photos, the closer and closer we get to winter (yes, winter) the gloomier it gets outside in Michigan. Which means outdoor photos of products will come to a halt soon. Which also means that I need to get the rest of my 2015 Bridal pieces done and photographed immediately. This will be my project for the week. I am going to have to find some time for sketching as well because I have four ideas for dresses (three bridal and one cocktail) that I have to get down before I lose them. But I know once I do those four dresses will turn into several dresses. Priorities, priorities, priorities. I want a fashion empire. These are things that I just have to deal with!

Deon & Dion hit a small milestone yesterday. We hit 150 Etsy sales! On June 22, 2014 we hit 100 Etsy sales. That took almost 2.5 years. Now less than four months after hitting 100, we have done another 50. So thank you to all of Deon and Dion's customers and fans. You all encourage me so much and give my dreams validation! Hugs and kisses to you all!

And on that note, I am going to get started on my day. I hope that you all have wonderfully productive day and week!

Later loves!

Porsha Deun

P.S.
In case you haven't heard, my Cowboys beat the Seahawks yesterday! YAAAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment