Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Back!!!!

Greeting! Greeting! Greetings!

It has been such a long time since I last posted. Been busy with school. So happy that I will be done this coming April! I hope that all has been great with all who read my posts. Oh, and happy holidays!

Soooo, here is what's new. First, (I am oh so very excited about this one), Deon and Dion Fashions is adding a men's line that will be called, well, Deon and Dion Fashions Men. The line will feature neckties and hankies and further down the line, dress shirts. The thought came to me because I made my grandfather a tie for his Christmas present. One of my uncles (he really like to dress up), asked me if I can do tie and hankie sets and/or shirt, tie, and hankie sets. I said sure (anything is possible)! On my way back to my mom's, that this is something that I can really do. I did a search on Etsy and didn't find to many tie and hankie sets and absolutely no shirt,tie, and hankie set even though you can find them in the stores like that. I wanted to add women's clothing to my line this spring/summer, but I may put that off until next year because of the new men's line.

Second, I do not remember the last time that I worked out. I know that I have gained. I have not been on the scale to actually look at the number. So I will be back on my weight loss journey and I will document it here for you all. I said this before but I would really like to create a community where we help and support each other because weight loss can be a daunting tasks and sometimes down right frustrating. The only reason that I have for not staying on top of my workouts is that I was being lazy and was tired of my body being sore. It is soo easy to stop and when you think about it, it can be really hard to keep going. I have been struggling with my weight for years and I am determined to not let myself get any bigger than what I am.  I would like to get a trainer but can't afford it right now so I am going to have to push myself. You are going to have to push me and I will be here to push and encourage you. I really hope that not too many of you have fallen off the weight loss wagon like I did. Even if you did, let's jump back on it together and take control of this two-horse drawn carriage and not let Food (horse 1) and Lack of Exercise (horse 2) control us.

So tell me, how have thing been for you?

That is all for now loves. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved handkerchiefs! My dad still carries one to this day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One my dad's side of the family, the men love to dress and they have to have a handkerchief to match either their tie or their shirt. I don't know why I didn't think about this before!

      Delete